Sarah Hafeez is a Partner at Hunker Appeals. Sarah concentrates her practice in the areas of appeals and litigation support. She has experience in all aspects of appellate litigation, including briefing, research, analysis, and oral arguments.
Prior to joining Hunker Appeals, Sarah worked in the appellate group at one of the largest defense firms in Florida, where she obtained significant appellate victories and assisted trial attorneys in drafting pre-trial motions, jury instructions, and post-trial motions.
Sarah also has extensive experience litigating personal injury protection claims, including conducting and defending depositions and arguing substantive motions in trial court. Additionally, she has served as an expert witness in attorney fee matters.
Sarah graduated from Nova Southeastern University with a double major in both Communication Studies and Legal Studies. She then went on to attend Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center where she received her Juris Doctorate.
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Davie, FL
Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
Bachelor of Science, Legal Studies
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies
United States District Courts:
- Southern District of Florida
Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar
- Specialty Health Assocs., LLC v. Geico Indem. Co., No. 4D21-99, 2021 Fla. App. LEXIS 16159 (4th DCA Dec. 30, 2021)
- JD's Asphalt Eng'g Corp. v. Arch Ins. Co., 329 So. 3d 165 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Nob Hill Fam. Chiropractic, 328 So. 3d 1 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
- Doral Health Ctr., P.A. (a/a/o Pedro Sanchez, and a/a/o Nancy Sanchez) v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 321 So. 3d 380 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- Doral Health Ctr., P.A. (a/a/o Ernesto Fiallo, and a/a/o Esperanza Escariz) v. State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co., 324 So. 3d 996 (Fla. 3d DCA 2021)
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Glob. Neuro & Spine Inst., 323 So. 3d 754 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
Get in Touch
Call us now for a consultation and let us help you find the right path in your case.